Naked Skin Beauty Balm
How is Naked Skin Beauty Balm used in comparison to the (Pore Perfecting) Complexion Primer Potion?
What a great question HapiMom! While there are several key differences between the Naked Skin Beauty Balm and Pore Perfecting Primer Potion, the most noticeable is that one is tinted and the other is not. Both can be used under makeup or alone, depending on the look you're going for. The BB has added benefits that include (from urbandecay.com):
• Perfects: Optical blurring pigment instantly evens out skin tone and minimizes pores, lines, wrinkles and redness.
• Protects: SPF 20 shields skin from sun damage and Pepha®-Protect helps inhibit DNA damage.
• Treats: Vitasource™ and dGlyage® firm skin, improve elasticity and provide measurable anti-aging benefits.
• Primes: Extremely blendable formula creates a smooth finish so makeup goes on beautifully and stays put.
• Hydrates: Moisturizing but never greasy, Naked Skin Beauty Balm hydrates skin instantly and improves hydration over time.
Use the Primer when you don't want added tint, but do want to minimize the look of pores!
1 year, 9 months ago
- Newport Beach, CA, USA